A lone star shining on ...
spreading it's feeble light ...
in the all-pervading darkness
of this terrible night ...
A tiny flicker of life moves
in the deepest corners
of this heart, long frozen
to life ... itself.
A small smile ... lurks...
beyond... far beyond in
the empty depth of
these soulless eyes ...
And I carry on, sustained,
protected against the harsh
realities of this world that
threaten to break me,
they bend me, BUT
I spring back, strong still...
For I believe in me...
and I always will.
Lopamudra (2002)
spreading it's feeble light ...
in the all-pervading darkness
of this terrible night ...
A tiny flicker of life moves
in the deepest corners
of this heart, long frozen
to life ... itself.
A small smile ... lurks...
beyond... far beyond in
the empty depth of
these soulless eyes ...
And I carry on, sustained,
protected against the harsh
realities of this world that
threaten to break me,
they bend me, BUT
I spring back, strong still...
For I believe in me...
and I always will.
Lopamudra (2002)
No comments:
Post a Comment