You need only yourself. Learn to love yourself as much as you can. Be complete. Let the yearning you feel for love be fed by your own S-ELF. And then...
Try and weed out the "I needs" in your life and replace them with "I wants".
Don't say I cannot live without you.
Say I can live without you, I can be anywhere in the world, but I choose to be here, with you.
What a beautiful way to tell someone you love them! Want people, choose them, let it be light, let it be joy, let it be a laugh, a smile, a warm touch, a making love that is fun.
Do you see the difference? It's subtle, yet huge. It is a whole paradigm shift. It is the difference between feeling null or feeling full.
Reflect.
Try and weed out the "I needs" in your life and replace them with "I wants".
Don't say I cannot live without you.
Say I can live without you, I can be anywhere in the world, but I choose to be here, with you.
What a beautiful way to tell someone you love them! Want people, choose them, let it be light, let it be joy, let it be a laugh, a smile, a warm touch, a making love that is fun.
Do you see the difference? It's subtle, yet huge. It is a whole paradigm shift. It is the difference between feeling null or feeling full.
Reflect.
No comments:
Post a Comment