On Desire
Human desires have had such a bad rap. But it is desire, motivated by Heart, Divine impulse, your own Godliness, which is the impulse to manifest in creation. It is in your longing that you are carried forward in search of More. It includes creating what we desire in all forms and arenas of experience.
It is a primary part of our New evolutionary chapter, to learn to create at will and through consciousness alone, and consciously, all we desire to experience.
Even in the 'spiritual' sphere the quelling of desire has had huge implications on the dumbing down and fear of Feminine Power and the beauty and deliciousness of our sensuality for both men and women.
Expunge forever any notion of distrust of self and you will no longer be afraid of what you might create, or your desires.
Explore your desires and create freely from those heartfelt impulses. Follow your heart’s desire. And your safeguard is Love, Unconditional, Divine and Sacred, Universal Love.
A Love without attachments of any kind.
I So Love You
**************************
PS I once took seriously, in my “spiritual” journey, that enlightenment required me to “kill out human desire”. I tried but never made it, though I hurt myself and others on the way. But now love has won the day. Oh what a relief. I so enjoy hot buttered toast, or masala dosa, watching people dance, and the delight of children playing. Climbing trees, paddling and splashing water at the tides edge. And 1001 things that are there for my joy.
REMEMBER also, with the freedom to create comes the responsibility to always honour the freedom of others. And it is anything but a casual task to forever be conscious of your every thought and feeling, and Love it All.
No comments:
Post a Comment