So, I saw you after months that too just from far... yet strangely and beautifully it was enough! I knew it was you and my heart smiled and all my logic reasoning effort stood defeated in the face of that smile.
Ab main kya krun? So I have decided to just love you to pray for you to see you with my eyes closed... to wake up praying for a wonderful day taht you have and falling asleep with wishing you a restful night.
Waise I have to be the weirdest Majnu ever... I dont even have a Laila yet am still a Majnu. My Laila does not even know! Yet I am still wandering for her LOL oh the madness and the bliss!
But seriously, I love you with all my heart and want nothing in the world than to see you happy and joyous! Sometimes I wish I could have xpressed it you but time did not allow... I also wonder why my heart just decided that you were the one but it has and there is not a thing I can do! Except be brave enough to silently love you forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment