Today is a day when I would have seen you to my heart's content...
These past few months I have tried my hardest to forget you but its just not happening... your love is now my breath .
I love you with my ife, with every smile I give, with every hand I hold, with every life I touch... I touch you and your heart. If someone is happy in my presence I send it to you... all that I do I dedicae to you... I am lost in your devotion. I pray for your happiness, your safety, your wings, your soul... how I want you to be the best that you can be... how I wish that the love I see in you touches everyone you meet... someone asked me what is love... I know now love is not conidtional to being with someone or even have someone reciprocate your feelings... it is the sheer peace and relief and rest I feel in my soul when I think of you... it is how nothing else matters if you are before my eyes except me drinking your being, just seeing you quietly from afar... thats love... the willingness to break your own heart, the laughter with which you embrace the wall of fire, the faith with which you drink a cup of poison... it is seeing God in the face of the one you love... this bliss is a blessing and I am lucky to feel it.
I do know it would have been beautiful had we been together, but we are... we were and will always be.
I love you with all my heart and soul... be safe, be happy and radiate with life!
These past few months I have tried my hardest to forget you but its just not happening... your love is now my breath .
I love you with my ife, with every smile I give, with every hand I hold, with every life I touch... I touch you and your heart. If someone is happy in my presence I send it to you... all that I do I dedicae to you... I am lost in your devotion. I pray for your happiness, your safety, your wings, your soul... how I want you to be the best that you can be... how I wish that the love I see in you touches everyone you meet... someone asked me what is love... I know now love is not conidtional to being with someone or even have someone reciprocate your feelings... it is the sheer peace and relief and rest I feel in my soul when I think of you... it is how nothing else matters if you are before my eyes except me drinking your being, just seeing you quietly from afar... thats love... the willingness to break your own heart, the laughter with which you embrace the wall of fire, the faith with which you drink a cup of poison... it is seeing God in the face of the one you love... this bliss is a blessing and I am lucky to feel it.
I do know it would have been beautiful had we been together, but we are... we were and will always be.
I love you with all my heart and soul... be safe, be happy and radiate with life!
No comments:
Post a Comment