Dec 16, 2018

The Embrace of Love

We hold each other. 
❤️ 
In allowing myself to be vulnerable, I awaken your stregnth and in absorbing your stregnth, I find my rest.
❤️ 
And suddenly life brings me back to appreciating the simple, the tender and the kind in you, my love. 
❤️ 
Suddenly my body and soul find home in your sincere hug, like a breath of fresh air, like sunlight warming my heart to my very toes. 
❤️
To be lost in those eyes, open and unafraid, windows to life and love and desire.
❤️
An unexpected caress, full of intent and appreciation for the seconds of skin connecting, so much more than skin.
❤️
Everything can be ok, in this embrace, I feel time stand still, and all the worries of the day simply breaking to bits.
❤️
And all I got for you is me, my sincere self, and I show you how much I care, how much you mean to me.
❤️
And in silence, we go back to basics, to tenderness, to simple and ever powerful Love.

No comments: