I saw you looking,
and I know that
you stared for a while.
When I caught you
a second time,
it made us both smile.
I remember thinking, too,
about that naughty smile
and stunning eyes.
You made me curious,
and I wanted you closer
as the minutes went by.
You are very familiar.
I know you;
I can feel your vibe.
You don't just see me,
you feel my thoughts.
You're part of my tribe.
So take my hand.
Let's begin
what's meant to be.
We both know
that I am here for you
and you for me.
and I know that
you stared for a while.
When I caught you
a second time,
it made us both smile.
I remember thinking, too,
about that naughty smile
and stunning eyes.
You made me curious,
and I wanted you closer
as the minutes went by.
You are very familiar.
I know you;
I can feel your vibe.
You don't just see me,
you feel my thoughts.
You're part of my tribe.
So take my hand.
Let's begin
what's meant to be.
We both know
that I am here for you
and you for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment