I would like to go to sleep each night by thanking you for being with me,
And wake each morning pleasantly surprised to find you are in my life,
I would like to feel admiration for the littlest things you do, and how,
and how you look others in the eyes, openly, with affection, sparkling but strong.
I do hope you know that I LOVE you, with all my heart & soul. I wish nothing more than
to see you flourish, be vibrant, be happy, be so full of life & love that flowers
bloom beneath your feet. I would come alive each time you smile
and dance when you laugh... my earnest prayer is for you to be as radiant
as the sun, as soothing as the moon...
I LOVE YOU!
And wake each morning pleasantly surprised to find you are in my life,
I would like to feel admiration for the littlest things you do, and how,
and how you look others in the eyes, openly, with affection, sparkling but strong.
I do hope you know that I LOVE you, with all my heart & soul. I wish nothing more than
to see you flourish, be vibrant, be happy, be so full of life & love that flowers
bloom beneath your feet. I would come alive each time you smile
and dance when you laugh... my earnest prayer is for you to be as radiant
as the sun, as soothing as the moon...
I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment