Sep 28, 2017

Two poems for my beautiful stranger ...

"Think of me when you're lonely,
because with my thoughts and my soul,
I will keep you company.
Think of me, when you need love,
because I have so much to give you.
Think of me when you need a kiss,
because with my lips I would give you so many...
Think of me at least a second in the day.
because I'll never stop thinking of you."


*********************************************************

The seed was sown
And now the love has grown
I could not have taken
Another day or night alone
I was the definition of lonely
Nobody took the time to know me
But now I can feel it growing
Inside of me
Like springs flower
With every waking hour
I can feel it's power
Washing over me
And I give myself over blissfully
To it's sweet ecstasy
Love has got a grip on me
It started with a kiss
Who would have known
It would come to this
Cupid must have been listening
Because he fired his arrow
Straight at me
And granted me my wish...

No comments: