I can only see in me what I can see in you,
I can only believe about me, what I can believe about you,
I can only love in me what I can love in you,
I can only celebrate in me what I can celebrate in you.
I can only believe about me, what I can believe about you,
I can only love in me what I can love in you,
I can only celebrate in me what I can celebrate in you.
When I tear you down - I tear me down,
When I put you down - I put me down,
When I assault you with words - I assault me with words,
When I withhold love from you, I withhold love from me.
It seems we appear to look 'out there,'
And see this world that is really happening 'in here,'
We can make it about 'that' or realize its about 'this.'
Either way - life will show us again and again
until we see it ... Clearly.
Love is always pointing back to love.
When I put you down - I put me down,
When I assault you with words - I assault me with words,
When I withhold love from you, I withhold love from me.
It seems we appear to look 'out there,'
And see this world that is really happening 'in here,'
We can make it about 'that' or realize its about 'this.'
Either way - life will show us again and again
until we see it ... Clearly.
Love is always pointing back to love.

No comments:
Post a Comment