"Fifty hours of pure terror and disbelief.
Ours hearts, full with rage and grief.
The blood on the road flowed
in our veins, we feel the pain.
We have died with innocents
and the fighters...
We cry with the families
A bond ties us.
Evil has no nation
caste or creed.
Target the deed
Not the breed..."
I am so numb with what has unfolded in my country over the last 50 hours that I can barely string a sentence. But I must, for when I feel is when the truth is revealed. I saw people die, cry, come away alive. I saw men in uniform doing their duty, professionally, efficiently and sensibly. I saw NDTV report the most sensbile and was aghast at the exclusives in other channels! Shocked me, I tell you... scoring brownie points at a time like this! Petty, pathetic and painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment