Feb 3, 2023

 Another note... to send off into the ethers! Blowing a kiss in the breeze, with a hope it reaches you. I am so sure of my love for you that at times, I feel it radiates out of my eyes and weaves a golden web of the letters of your name around me. When my heart is so full and you come in sight, I hide my eyes from you...walk a little faster to avoid looking at you. This, a one sided love story is also love! I win everyday, I lose everyday! My ONE wish is for you to be happy in moments of joy, strong in moments of sorrow, and to let your kindness and compassion touch evryone you meet. I give you all the love in my heart for you to share with others, I do so silently, far away from you... sitting quietly in a corner.... saying your name, smiling and feeling my heart just burst with the bliss of a feeling one is sure of. What strength this surity gives one! Pls smile, shine and walk like a king! For that's who you are, in my eyes! Okay, madness expressed. LOVE YOU! Bye! Until next time! :) 

No comments: