Falling in love with someone just waking up one day and realising that there is another human being who you just adore, no forcing, no trying, no conditions, just love... just living even away from them even with them not knowing yet loving loving loving them with all your heart and soul. Maybe not your body but knowing who you are for how awesome is that? I see people in relationships who are just together just for the sake of it. I may not be in a relationship with the one I love... but I DO know who I love!
It breaks my heart everyday yet it also fills me with life at the same time! Knowing I hold you in the most precious thought and intention, how much you your well being your smile means to me! I live with this love filling my heart... I kiss my own hands like they be yours. I smile at the whole world because I somehow want the warmth to reach you... you may not know and I dont even want you to now. But it makes me happy just to sit alone say your name and tell the air around me that I love him! In the eyes of this world, I am crazy! But I'd rather be crazy than compromise, I'd rather have courage and be alone than give in to fear and be with someone just because I dont want to be alone. And I am doing it, I am... shaking trmebling sometimes anxious with fear... I am doing it!
Slowly, this fear is leaving my heart... and love is taking its place. And it is all beacuse of you... the man I love!
As the new year unfolds, I wish for you all that you desire... all your dreams coming true and for me juts wish me love just wish me courage.
I LOVE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment