Dec 9, 2021

  Just so full of how much I love you that sitting and talking to you, haha knowing you will never ever know but also knowing that when we hold another just even in our thoughts with love and a wish for their joy, it reaches them... To start of... I love you. But just like the sun rises every morning to remind us of his love for us, so it is necessary to express when we love another. And sometimes, like in this case, one cannot express it directly for whatever reasons, just expressing it to one's own self gives it wings, and that is what I am doing giving my love for you wings so it reaches you, gives you a soft kiss and an inexplicable smile... without ever wanting to be known.


The time for you to know is gone... but I know how much I love you, how my one wish is for you to be happy and full of delight. How I want your life to be just all that you wish it to be! You just your being alive is my peace and relief! Oh the relief of knowing someone like you actually exists... someone kind, someone gentle, someone who feels like home and rest and love... someone who is a beautiful old soul... someone so deserving of all the love my heart holds. It is a sweet mystery of love that my happiness is you and even my tears are you and amidst both these emotions, my one constant feeling is that of gratitude. Grateful that God blessed me with the ability to see you. All my life it was like my heart was carrying a heavy burden. Now I know it was just love that hadn't found it's place. And now I am light and content because now I know who it was for. Yes I could never tell you... but I tell the stars, the moon, every bird that drinks water in my balcony, each tree that dances in the wind and share my love with he whole world... 

Sometimes I do wonder whether you ever think of me. And why my heart is yours when you barely know I exist...and what you would have said if I had been blessed with the opportunity to say I love you. It makes me smile and laugh at my silliness. I just want you to know that your smile, even if it is not because of me, is my delight and prayer... so till the next time, just remember you are loved deeply, simply, silently. 

No comments: