Tonight I was talking to the full moon about you...Sitting in my balcony, listening to sweet songs, I looked at the beautiful, yellow moon, hanging low. Looking like a comforting best friend. I reached out to him, gave him a hug and started to tell him about you. I told the moon about how much I love you. I told him to shine down on you...to illuminate the stardust in you so that when you look in the mirror, you see what I see! You can see why I love you...
I told him about all the simple dreams I had about the life we may have had together. I told about my wish to hold your hands, to wanting to shower sweet kisses on you every morning and sometimes nibble your ear and tickle the back of your neck! He laughed at me and called me naughty! And then smiled and said you can be naughty with the one you love.
I told him about how I would learn to make tea (or coffee) the way you liked it and how sometimes I would delibrately make it another way!! Just to tease you a little :) How I would light up every evening after you came back home from a long day... how I would try and fill your life with love, joy and the magic in ordinary, little things. I told him how much I wanted your life to be not just duty but full of life and enthusiasm... vibrant and just delightful.
Then I showed him my broken heart and all the love it held for you. He promised me that he would give it all to you. But said "I will leave a little behind for you". I shook my head and told him to take it all. As I just have to say your name and my heart is full again!
No comments:
Post a Comment