Are you looking to enjoy the beauty of life with someone OR are you looking for someone to avoid loneliness in life?
Both these searches have very different outcomes.
If you are seeking to enjoy the beauty of life with someone, you will look for what you want in your life i.e. companionship, joy of sharing etc … so, you will look for people that match your personality type, your mindset, your thought process, your way of looking at life, your preferences.
And, because life works on a lag principle and because these aren’t objective parameters, it may take some time to find that person…that one person who completes your life’s jigsaw. Worst case scenario, you may never find that person, and if that happens, you will end up enjoying half the beauty of life.
On the other hand, if you are seeking to avoid loneliness, you will look for what you don’t want in life i.e. not feeling alone…so, you will look for a person who will engage you intellectually, emotionally or physically in a positive or a negative fashion.
Largely anyone and everyone will fit your requirement because short term engagement is easy…even a monkey can do that. Do I need to tell you that sooner or later you will get tired of this person and s/he will get tired of you, and then you will feel cheated, and, again you will begin your search for that someone to avoid loneliness.
Ask yourself - What am I looking for?
PS : I am blessed I know who I love! He doesn't know it but I do! Now I am free of the search!
No comments:
Post a Comment