Another letter for you...
Someone who I feel with my heart and soul, someone who I just adore and love so much.
I feel so heartbroken that I could never tell you how much you just your being means to me... but I still shine and smile and feel full of life. And I know why.... this is love. Pure unconditional devotion. Where it would have been just the fulfillment of this eternal yearning to have you feel the same... the yearning itself is also love. The heartbreak is also love... the feeling to just hold you in my arms and kiss you softly is also love. To know and respect and acknowledge that you are not mine is also love.
To not look at you as much as I want to is also love. To wish you well and pray from afar and in silence for you is also love. To see how full of love and goodness you are is also love. To know that I could walk through a wall of fire if it meant your wellbeing is also love. To try and get involved with another though none will ever have my heart just so I can try and forget you is also love.
Actually, now my whole life is a testament of just how I love you... the joy that I may give others is your love. If someone feels happy because of me is just the love I feel for you.... I am nothing now just the love I have in my heart for you.
I wish I could be the cup that you sip tea from, I wish I could be the socks that keep your feet warm, I wish I could be the little child who you hug haha (so at least I could feel your touch) I wish I could be the vest that keeps your chest warm. I wish I could be the bird on your window I would sing you a sweet song. Know just know that you are loved beyond measure beyond reason, deeply, silently, calmly, smilingly, sometimes even through tears... you are LOVED!
Someone who I feel with my heart and soul, someone who I just adore and love so much.
I feel so heartbroken that I could never tell you how much you just your being means to me... but I still shine and smile and feel full of life. And I know why.... this is love. Pure unconditional devotion. Where it would have been just the fulfillment of this eternal yearning to have you feel the same... the yearning itself is also love. The heartbreak is also love... the feeling to just hold you in my arms and kiss you softly is also love. To know and respect and acknowledge that you are not mine is also love.
To not look at you as much as I want to is also love. To wish you well and pray from afar and in silence for you is also love. To see how full of love and goodness you are is also love. To know that I could walk through a wall of fire if it meant your wellbeing is also love. To try and get involved with another though none will ever have my heart just so I can try and forget you is also love.
Actually, now my whole life is a testament of just how I love you... the joy that I may give others is your love. If someone feels happy because of me is just the love I feel for you.... I am nothing now just the love I have in my heart for you.
I wish I could be the cup that you sip tea from, I wish I could be the socks that keep your feet warm, I wish I could be the little child who you hug haha (so at least I could feel your touch) I wish I could be the vest that keeps your chest warm. I wish I could be the bird on your window I would sing you a sweet song. Know just know that you are loved beyond measure beyond reason, deeply, silently, calmly, smilingly, sometimes even through tears... you are LOVED!
No comments:
Post a Comment