I can feel this love dancing around me.
And I wonder if you can see it?
Sometimes it feels like you know how I feel about you.
This makes me laugh and feel a little shy.
I just hope that if you do know...
That I love you so...
it makes you smile
it makes you laugh
it makes feel good about yourself
it makes you shine like the sun.
it should just be your strength
it should be your refuge
it should be your peace.
I love you!
And I wonder if you can see it?
Sometimes it feels like you know how I feel about you.
This makes me laugh and feel a little shy.
I just hope that if you do know...
That I love you so...
it makes you smile
it makes you laugh
it makes feel good about yourself
it makes you shine like the sun.
it should just be your strength
it should be your refuge
it should be your peace.
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment