Hello... my beautiful stranger with the golden heart!
So here I am, writing to you, safe in the anonymity of the internet. I cannot express directly to you, not because I am scared, but because I love you and don't wish to disturb you at any cost.
Yet this love that is in me because of you just bubbles over that I feel compelled to express it somewhere... as when we articulate clearly what we feel, it gets absorbed in the Universe and touches people somehow somewhere... it is my wish that :
when the first rays of the morning sun caress your face, you feel my love...
when you are moved by kindness, you feel my love...
when you hum along with a song you like, you feel my love...
when you feel the breeze kiss you gently on your cheek, you know it was me😊
I hold you within my heart with the most gentle, loving, tender feelings, wishing you to be always happy, healthy and full of joy... and when you share that love with the world, I just want to be somewhere near , watching you shine. Oh! My heart would be so full, just writing it down gives me unimaginable happiness!
Truly, love is the greatest blessing God bestows on us... our inner world rejoices and I am so so grateful to Him for granting me this boon which carries me, sustains me through all the pain, struggles and negativity of this world.
Stay safe, be happy, keep shining and be love always!
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment