I see you from the corner of my eye, catch a fleeting glimpse of your jacket or your hands and I rejoice because I know you, I see you, I recognise you.
You are the one and it is just so simple and ordinary and quiet and incredible. You are home, you are love. Each time I look at you, I come alive.
My heart sings loudly, so loudly I am afraid you might hear it. Infact, I am afraid to sit next to people because they might hear my heart calling out your name!!
Then all my efforts will be in vain, efforts to be calm and composed and unself-conscious. I do some deep breathing to stay grounded, but damn! you are my ground as well!
We deserve each other.
We deserve each other.
These words echo in my heart and mind each time I see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment