I am new to blogger.com.
I have been blogging on msn spaces for over a year. But I deleted that blog by mistake (or was it??)... So, I decided to use a different "medium"?? What should be the word here? Channel, Website or well whatever... thoughts are from the same soil... A stone may roll, but will always remain what it is. Wow, heavy stuff!! Why doesn't that surprise me?
You see, I was born with a white beard and on my cheek was a solitary tear, as I knew even then the truth of life would be hard to bear.
You got that right. I am a poet (or I like to think I am).
I have been blogging on msn spaces for over a year. But I deleted that blog by mistake (or was it??)... So, I decided to use a different "medium"?? What should be the word here? Channel, Website or well whatever... thoughts are from the same soil... A stone may roll, but will always remain what it is. Wow, heavy stuff!! Why doesn't that surprise me?
You see, I was born with a white beard and on my cheek was a solitary tear, as I knew even then the truth of life would be hard to bear.
You got that right. I am a poet (or I like to think I am).
1 comment:
Well said.
Post a Comment